ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Receive an email

I just received an email from a friend. That Adidas Philippines wanted some old shoes to give as donation to Pamulaan Center for Indigenous People's Education. They have the following condition on their promotion :

1. Bring in your old shoes to over 100 participating adidas stores nationwide.
2. In exchange of your old shoes, get:
Php 500 OFF your new purchase worth Php 1,500-Php 2,999
Php 1,000 OFF your new purchase worth Php 3,000 and up
3. 1 pair of shoes is equal to one discount value.
4. They only accept sports shoes of any brand and shoes have to be in decent condition and still functional.
5. Promo period runs May 1 - 17, 2009

After my daughter's swimming lesson, I will ask my hubby to accompany me to the adidas outlet and I will bring my old rubber shoes to buy new one! hehehehehe How about you? Let's help Adidas' in their endeavor to help indigenous people.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails