ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally . . .

I am counting down to June 6, 2009. No special occassion, it's just that on that day, my resignation will effective. Yes, finally I decided to stop working to concentrate to become a fulltime mother and at the same time student. I am sad though, leaving my friends and my boss behind . . . but I have to, for my daughter's sake. When school starts in June, I am afraid we can no longer talk because while she was sleeping I will already go to work and upon getting home from the law school at 9 pm she was already asleep. Well, I do not want to be in that scenario again this school year. I have to strenghten the foundation of my daughter. I know I made the right decision.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails