ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Decision

I have 1o more days to go before I say goodbye to Dyncorp. Yesterday, I already sent messages containing my words of appreciation and goodbyes to my boss and to my co-employees. They were sadden but they supported me in my chosen decision. Well, I know I will miss my job here, my friends, my early blogging here, my free internet connection and especially my monthly cell phone load! hehehehehehe!

On the other hand, my Mediation Family is just waiting for me to return especially my Best friend. My hubby also awaits the June 6th because his burden will be lessen since I will help him out with our electrical business.

Well, there are advantages and disadvantages to the decision I made but I still believe that my daughter's needs is above compare to my career. I believe every mothers agrees to my belief.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails