ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Rainy Monday

So cold! I crave for some hot soup. It's raining today, that is why. You know rainy days is the best way to stay at home, eat and sleep. Agree? I know some would agree with me. Alas, I have to wake up early to go to work. I wish its June 6 already! If that time comes, I will wake up at 10a.m! After a week or so I will go back to be a part time mediator again. Yes I did applied to be a Supreme Court Mediator in our place. I became inactive when I start working here at Dyncorp. After resting 1 week, I will be active in mediating again. This kind of job is really exhausting but fun. Just imagine you will be facing other people's problem, try to let them compromise or settle their problem to avoid court proceedings. As we all know some cases in courts can be fixed if both parties talk and tried to understand each other. This will lessen the cases filed in court. This job is very challenging and at the same time fulfilling.

Good Morning everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails