ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Afraid

My mother's bestfriend who undergone operation due to ovarian cyst is positive for stage 2 Cancer. She is like a mother to me. All of us are sadden by such news, especially my mother. My mom's BFF will undergo Chemotherapy for 4 months starting this June and it will cost Php 35,000 per month. It was a tragic news for her daughter, my blogger friend who introduce me to the World of Blogging, Ana of Love for All time . I know that she will work harder to earn the money for her mother's medication because she is her family's bread winner. Of course, we will help her in any way we can. We hope that her mother's medication will be successful and be a survivor of the big "C".

Our Agape love and prayers for you Ana and your family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails