ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enrollment Starts

Well summertime is about to end. I am now preparing the list of supplies that my daughter need for her school. I saw the announcement that the enrollment is ongoing. But in her school, enrollment is in the alphabetical order which they use surname as basis. Since our surname starts with letter L, our schedule will be May 22, 2009. That will be tomorrow. I am planning that we will buy her school supplies on Saturday. Good that we already purchase her school shoes. So we will just roam in the school supplies department. Whew!

Happy and relaxing days are about to end. School time means hectic time for me and for my daughter!

And of course to all parents who will have a headache budgeting the money to spend for the tuition fees, school supplies and allowance for their respective children.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails