ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Cannot Sleep

I cannot sleep because my princess has a fever, cough and colds again. Adding to my worries is that she is having a nose bleed. Actually, she a fever last Friday to Sunday and gone last Monday. By Tuesday, she was already OK and went to school. She fell asleep at 7 pm, so by the time I went home she was sleeping. But when I kissed her, I noticed that her temperature was not the normal temperature she had. So I grab the thermometer and check her temperature. She had a 38.2 degrees Celsius. I told my hubby about it and we decided to wake her up to drink her medicine. After an hour or so, she again woke up and shouted, "Mama, blood!" Her nose was bleeding! I guess it was due to her fever. Since it is still dawn in our place, I am just watching her. By the time the clock hit 9a.m we will be going to her doctor. I hope nothing serious about her. I hope it is just a a mild flu since most of the children in our place are getting sick due to the sudden change of weather.

3 comments:

kwangkxz said...

Nice info

enad said...

i was actually thinking of nosebeed as you know. nosebleed.

enad said...

i was actually thinking of nosebeed as you know. nosebleed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails