ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nice Novel

I am currently reading some novels authored by Perri O'Shaughnessy. Perri is a pen name for Mary and Pamela. They are sisters. Pamela was a graduate of Harvard Law School and was a trial lawyer for 16 years. Mary on the other hand is a former editor and writer for multi media project. All of their novels are based on real court procedures to which I find it interesting. They give life to their main character lawyer named Nina Reilly. I already read Breach of Promise and it so expertly written. The twist of the story, the action all were so thrilling that you would not want the book to let go. I am about to finish the adventure of Nina in Invasion of Privacy to which I likewise enjoy and attest that this story is same to be a page-turner. After reading the second novel, I am on my way reading the novel entitled Writ of Execution. I say I learn a lot from these novels.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails