ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just a Notion




















What a nice place to live in. I wish I could live in that place with my family. A place free from pollution. But I believe we could live in such a beautiful place - in PARADISE, a place where we will be reunited with our father; where I could see and hug my father again and I could also introduce him to my daughter. Paradise is no mere dream, it will really happen in the future as GOD promised it to mankind for thousands of years. It is also where crimes, violence, hatred, pollution and greediness disappears - things of the past. Even death will be extinguished! However, we should live up to GOD's standards for us to qualify to live in the new world. I hope and pray that we will be able to see the fulfillment of such grand promise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails