ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ask Me Now!


Ask Me Now!!

Ana Gore Tagged me this. Daghan Salamat day!

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?:: July 18, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?:: 7:00 in the morning
3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?:: Yes. To work and afterwards to the Kingdom Hall in Tugbungan (I missed the Wednesday meeting in Baliwasan)
5. HOW OLD ARE U?:: 31 huhuhuhuhu.
6.ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?:: no comment!
7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?:: Mamang and Papang
8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?::Nope. 4 girls and 1 boy (I am the third among the brood)
9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?:: malls, bazars and ukay-ukay!
10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?:: Not Much. I studied and graduated Electrical Engineering, finished my subjects in my master's degree (not yet a graduate since I wasn't able to do my thesis! hehehe) and at present I am in my third year in the Law School!
11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?:: I am.
12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?:: But ofcourse! I am happily married for 5 years!
13. WITH WHOM?:: My lover, my bestfriend, my confidant, Michael Luy
14. ARE U SPOILED?:: Not so!
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?::I guess the space isn't enough
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?:: Nope.
17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?:: Same ta Babie!
18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?:: yes, he's cool in Pearl Harbor
19. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BESTFRIEND?:: Working!
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?:: 30 mins ago.
21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?:: Oh I complete him!
23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?:: Nothing
25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?:: Rolls Royce would be fine or a mercedes! (libre man mangarap nu?)
26. A DUET WITH
Josh Groban?:: He sings? Uhhhhm!
27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?:: Not really. Just the lipstick, compact powder and sometimes liquid foundation..
28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?:: For now, Nivea.
29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?:: Definitely a big NO
30. BELLY PIERCE?:: SAMUT!
31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?:: 2 may do. For now I have a daughter
32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?:: Never Ending!
33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?:: None cause my boss wants our office to be quiet.
34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?:: Well, many people nowadays wants to experiment on that and with the wicked spirits present around, I guess yes.
35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?:: To the love of life's arms to my daughter and to my hubby.

Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits (Who am I?) l God's best Gift / Through The rain / Janeth Vicy's Life Journey / Kurdapyaz Journey /Love, in real Lifetime/

Wa gyud diay No.4 ug 22 and 24 hahaha! No one to pass to. Maybe some other time.

Labels:

0 comments:
Post a Comment

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails