ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am touch . . .

Last Night my daughter told me that we will bathe together and I said yes.

When I woke up, I immediately went to the bathroom and took my bath.

When I woke her up, she cried and I ask her, "why?"

She told me, "I told you that we will take our bath together! Why is it you took your bath ahead of me?" (Gosh! I forgot!) I told her that I forgot and I said, "I am sorry my baby, Mama really forgot our deal last night. Please forgive me. Are you still mad at me?" She told me, "I am not mad at you Mama, I am just mad at what you did." I was so speechless and touch by her statement, I never expected to hear such words from a four year old girl. And we embraced and told her I Love her so and she stops crying and went to the bathroom together with her Ate Mae.

I am so glad that my daughter did understood everything I have done for her. I only hope and pray she'll continue to grow with love and happiness free from ill feeling or hidden anger in her heart and with fear for the True GOD.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails