ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just When . . .




Just when I learned
____ that something amazing
____ was within me - I cried
Just when I heard you cry
____ I was so happy
____ that you came into my life
Just when I saw you
____ I know I'll loved you forever
____ and keep you safe and warm.
Just when I see you smile
____ I can't help but cry and
____ held you in my arms
Just when I saw you walked
____ I want to hold and guide you always
____ in every step you took to prevent you from falling
Just when you called out to me . . .
____ my heart jumps for happiness knowing
____ that you are a part of me and I am a part of you.
Just when you talked
____ my heart melts when you told that
____ you'll keep me forever too.
Just when I realized and reminiscence
____ how God gave you to me am thankful
____ for blessing me a daughter like you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails