ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tags From Madz and Meryl

I have a tag from Madz and Meryl! Thanks friends! Glad to have these awards. I am into blogging for 9 months now and I am so happy that I did find some great friends who would advise and praise of what I am doing in my site. Though we may not have a chance to get to know personally but I do appreciate that we have met in the cyber world.

This is the award I received from Meryl. Thanks for making me a friendly blogger for 2009!



And this great tag is what I received from Madz :




These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So to all those who want to grab this tag, just feel free to copy and paste!

1 comment:

jUnE0u said...

i thought award has end, but it seems not huh..
congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails