ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's a Rainy Thursday!

When I went out this morning, it was raining! I feel like going back to bed and sleep. Now I am at work and at the same time blogging, gonna hop afterwards.

Last night, we did not have our class because our professor had another engagement. I do not know for tonight.

Anyway, I will be going to Site 2 at 1330 to attend a seminar regarding basic anti virus (AVG). I do not know what they will discussed, I hope I will not be bored. Oh, my anti virus is expired today. hehehehehe gonna tell IT about it for them to update.

I better start working! Good morning everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails