ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finals

My Final Examination is fast approaching, meaning, I will be temporarily be inactive in my blogging. No, not this time. It will be on the 23th of March. Gonna burn the night candle. After that, I will be in my senior years in the Law School. Waaaaaaaaaaah! Up to this time I think I do not know anything about law. As what one professor said, when you are in your first year, you think you know everything. In your second year, you are already doubtful. Now, you are in your third year, you are confused. Wait when you become a fourth year, you realized you do know anything. I guess those words are true. I am about to finish my law course but I think I have not learned anything! I think so . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails