ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Girl


She's my girl! She's my love! My Inspiration.

I was so thankful that I was blessed with a daughter who is so loving and . . . naughty sometimes, hehehehe. She's four years old and she will be turning five sometime in December. She's so busy this week because of her on going second periodical examination and ofcourse with her everyday routine, playing with her cousins and friends after school. I hope she will remain in the upper 10 of her class.

The picture was taken two weeks ago at our farm house. It is still under construction and by November (I hope so!) it will be fully furnished. Hay!

3 comments:

Riri said...

really beautiful .... so funny... *cubitt*

Anonymous said...

she is cute but take care of her diet as she grow up..lols
Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts, Seek Health. Feel Great

Rudy said...

Smart and cute. You must be proud of her :)

Thank for droppin my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails