ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

My PPP had been approve last August 19, unfortunantely, until now I have not grab any opportunity due to my real rank is still N/A. I already send a ticket to IZEA last week and they did reply and ask me to wait for a couple of days for my real rank to appear. Huhuhuhuhu! my friend told me there's a lot of ops now open, poor me can't grab anything. I will wait again. I hope the my blog will not be disqualified in the screening, or else . . . huhuhuhu, no chance of grabbing ops ever! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recently discovered that backlinks from other published blogs helps with page ranks if visitors actually visit the backlinks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails