ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hmmmmm ..........

Hmmmmm.

Another bad week for me. The C-130, a military government owned 4 engine plane, just crushed the other day at the Davao Gulf with 600 feet in depth. Witnesses stated that there was explosion occured just before the crush. Rescue teams continue to do their respective task and VFAs also gave assistance just to reach the site and trying and hoping to find survivors or even just bodies of the people in it. Reports of last night stated that rescue team found some fragments of things or debris of the plane and some body parts of human. So sad. Plus the war in Lanao and some parts of Mindanao. Leaving innocent people homeless and lost of loved ones. Our situation keep worsening.

Link to the news of crushed plane : C130

This morning, Ana gave a news link from IZEA that PPP's going to review and screen all blogs because advertisers are not happy to the output of some bloggers. I am worried, I have just joined PPP and if my blog will not pass . . . . well . . . I will just charge it to experience. Or maybe create another better blog. What can you say, Ana? Jo-join ka?

See how bad my week is? I hope a new horizon will set in next week. Gonna go now, need to read for my 5:30 p.m midterm examination.


1 comment:

Riri said...

hi connie...i hope tommorow will be a better day..dont give up and see you

Related Posts with Thumbnails