ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wish

Where do you want to go? As for me, I want to visit Europe with my hubby and my daughter. How I wish I could visit Paris and Venice. A lot of travelers said that those places are so nice and romantic. However, some say that its quite expensive to visit Europe. My friend lives in London. She told me that her house is open for us to stay. But I told her, we cannot afford to go there. The plane tickets are expensive. Well, I just continue to dream and wish because its for free. Anyway, life is full of surprises. You will never know that someday you will end up visiting places you love. Wish ko lang talaga!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails