ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In My Mind

Well after getting out of work for good, I am still busy. Busy in preparing for my daughter's things, uniform, socks, shoes kumbaga full pledge "Yaya"! Yaya means nanny! hehehehehe. Anyway, I always enjoy to do things for my family especially for my one and only daughter. She was so happy when she learned that I will not go to work anymore. And she loves it when I bring her to school and later fetch her from school. She told me yesterday, "Ma, I really like it to be with you all the time. . . . . and Ma, I Love You. You are the best Mother in the whole world!" Hay! That's the glory of being a mother. This proves that I made the right decision to resign from work. And such words will always be treasured in my heart.

On the other hand, my hubby was also glad that he will no longer drives me to work every morning. He was also happy that I will spend most of my time at home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails