ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

Attended Regional Conference

I attended a Regional Conference. All of us Electrical Engineers in our chapter were invited to attend. I can say I was force to attend because I need to earn the number of units needed for the renewal of license. It was not a new thing to have Continuing Education Units. It has been a requirement for the renewal of licenses. However, Congress place such under moratorium and last year, it revived. If no units earn then we cannot renew our professional license.

It was really a busy day for me today and tomorrow is yet another busy day since my hubby and I need to go to the conference tomorrow at 8 a.m. plus I also have my classes. Hay Kapuy!

1 comment:

processor said...

good article friend.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails