ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Bar

The bar was an experience that I will never want to repeat. Life was so boring yet so busy. Reading at least 10 to 12 hours a day and just have to sleep at least 3 to 4 hours a day. But those hours of reading were not enough to cover all the 8 subjects. The time spent was so lacking. I was really trying to catch up with my readings but to no avail until September came. The fearsome 4 Sundays of September.

The First Sunday was so tough and I tell you as Sundays goes by, it gets tougher! I guess it was really unforgettable. The First Sunday, when I went to La Salle University in Taft Avenue, I barely slept for 1 hour, I think. Then The unexpected questions . . . it was so hard. The hardest exam I ever took. Then came the last Sunday. The questions were still very hard! And as we were lining up to go out, came a blast. We thought it was just fire crackers but it was a bomb. Two law students lost their legs.

You see my 6 months was so undescribable and so agonizing. What adds to my agony is the result of the exam. I believe it will be released next year sometime in March or April 2011. I just hope I was able to make it. So that I would not have to repeat the same experience again.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails