ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miracle Cure


She’s my 5 year old daughter. I could say that she’s our precious gift from above. My husband and I are working hard for her best interest. However, 5 years ago, I did not know that her umbilical cord will brings miracle, we just buried it. If only I have known then, I should have preserved it. Nonetheless, we are planning to add another baby, this time I will make sure that his or her umbilical cord will be preserve.

Why preserve the umbilical cord blood of new born babies? Because these are natural a means to treat over 75 diseases and have been used in transplants worldwide. Studies show that it can help cure cancer, cerebral palsy and other deadly diseases. Preserving such miracle can save our babies from future diseases and as well as the family as a whole.

A reliable institution is preserving this miracle cure – the Cyro-Cell Cord Blood Bank. Since 1992, Cryo-Cell has helped over 155,000 families preserve their newborn's umbilical cord blood for potential use against many diseases. Along with cord blood banking, Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank is pioneering the way in research, to find more solutions to preserve stem cells in a noncontroversial way. Cord blood is just the first step in new medical advancements. You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to preserve your baby's cord blood, trust it to the experts at Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank.


Please read a mother's testimony :

"My children are the most precious gifts that I will ever have and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are well. While I was pregnant with my first child, I would see articles and ads about cord blood and it bothered me that it was so expensive but what if I one day needed this blood. The reality of having only one chance or it really went in the garbage kept me wondering if I would regret not investing. What if he had cancer or his dad or I were sick, would that blood have been the cure? Through research, I came across Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a company with the most reasonable rates and the assurance of two holding facilities.

When I was pregnant with my second child, we wondered if one bank was enough? Finances were tighter and should we spend the money? Then we realized that his brothers blood might not match for the new baby. The next day, stories were breaking about how Cord blood had saved or changed the lives of children, one cancer, one cerebral palsy. Then we discovered that a friend was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. He didn't bank his daughters blood and wished he had. Three years prior, I lost a friend to renal cancer when she was 29. We felt like it was our answer.

We are just beginning to see miracles that this blood can bring. We have two "life insurance policies", that is how we look at it. If anyone in the family gets ill, there is a chance that the blood could save our lives. If we don't use it, then it is there for our son's children."

Sincerely,
mother of Parker and Davis

Cryo-Cell International Client


Enroll now at Cyro-Cell! You can have a free Baby Bjorn for enrolling by April 9, 2009. Save lives and preserve at Cyro-Cell!

Post?slot_id=36269&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails