ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BRI

BRI stands for Bio Resonance Imaging. Have you tried this kind of process? My husband did. This process is amazing, it does check for whatever imbalances that your body has before developing into a disease. But of course, you have to be brave to face whatever imbalaces or disease that you have developed. When my hubby underwent such procedure, we got to know that his spinal needs allignment, and one thing that really scare me is that there are still harmful bacteria present in his brain. I am scared because he was once seriously ill due to infestion in his brain stem which left him in a 5-day coma. I would not want that to happen. The doctor prescribed a strong anti-biotics to kill those bacteria. I hope this will help im a lot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails