ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Homecoming

On 12 December 2008 will be the grand alumni homecoming of the university where I graduated. That is tomorrow! My husband and I are going to attnd the said event. He already purchased 2 tickets at Php 375 each (about $7.50) for our T-shirts and dinner. Oh well gonna meet some batchmates and some friends and ofcourse former instructors who had helped us mold in what we are today.

Oh I would like to thank my friend Ana the blogger for sending some cute skirts and blouse for my daughter. Her balikbayan box had already arrived last saturday and her mother gave the said items to my daughter last sunday after our meeting. And thanks also for my 2 packs of pistaccios (is the spelling correct? hahahaha)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails