ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Its Friday!

Yes its Friday! I love fridays because this is the last day of work during the week. I can spend a lot of time sleeping and playing with my daughter. We usually wake up at around 7 in the morning during Saturdays and just lying in bed talking, hugging and joking with my daughter and get off the bed at around 8 or 9 or 10 or 11, depending upon our mood (LAZY!). She too love it when I just stays at home. Actually, my husband wants me to resign in my present job to spend more time with them. Oh well, I think I'll resign next year. Not because my husband asked me to do so, rather, I want to concentrate more in my studies. Waaaaaaaaah! I am in my senior year next year! So afraid that the BAR examination is approaching.

1 comment:

Maus said...

wwowowo goodluck!
mahirap ang BAR exam sister lol
all the best,...
anyway naipasa mo nga yung license mong isa diba...
passing here

Related Posts with Thumbnails