ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its Harvest Time

Harvest time! Not in farmville - I do not play games in Facebook because I do not want to be an addict of such games, otherwise I will miss a lot of readings to which I could not afford due to time constraint. Anyway, we harvested the green grapes in the farm since the red ones are not yet ripe. We placed it inside a clear plastic bag. We had a great time with some friends with us. Take a look!

8 comments:

Berita Indonesia News said...

Wow.. very fresh grapes...!! I like it.. in my country grapes colours are violets.. rarely the green one.
Thanks for your visit and comment..!!

ib said...

harvest - harvest....

Risma Hutabarat said...

Well, I'm a big fan of Farmville, Connie. And I came to see you harvest you real crops here :)

Blog Perempuan Rumahan
Mommy Mayonnaise
Female Stuffs

fansbook said...

fresh fruit and so beautiful ...... Would you exchange links with me?

fansbook said...

fresh fruit and so beautiful ...... Would you exchange links with me?

Putra said...

berkunjung, ditunggu kunjungan baliknya

seo blogger said...

blogwalking
will exchange links with my friends?

Story in Indonesian songs said...

harvest grapes? ....., wow cool. I like grapes. I also like it with this content.

Related Posts with Thumbnails