ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Watch To Grab

When I was a little girl, I remember my father gave my mother a gift during their wedding anniversary. When my mother opened the box – it was a watch. I do not remember what kind of watch it is but I do remember the brand – it was a Citizen.

Citizen had been the world’s largest watch maker. The founder of Citizen specifically chose its name which he believed that Citizen is “close to the heart of people everywhere”. Don’t you know that it started sometime in 1924? Yes, they are in the business for the last 85 years thus the length of time could speak up for the quality made watch they make. Many people do trust citizen. They would not become a global brand if they manufacture good for nothing watches.

Since 1986, Citizen launches citizen watches distinction every year. For this year a new Citizen watch rise – the Citizen Eco-Drive, an Ecologically Friendly Timekeeping. It is fueled by light which does not need any battery to function consequently never needs a battery. I would love to give a Citizen Watch to my husband this February because we will be celebrating our happy years together – our 6th wedding anniversary. I know he will surely love it. What are you waiting for? Get a Citizen Eco-Drive now! Your loved one will definitely love this watch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails