ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nobody Nobody But You




Nobody is a Korean song sang by the Wonder Girls. Frankly, I do not understand a single word except the chorus. However, I like the beat and the cute dance they did in the MTV.

Before most Filipinos, especially women (that includes myself), were crazy about koreanobelas such as Jumong, Jang Geum, Full House, Stairway to Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Shinning Inheritance ( just to name a few). I guess Korean already invaded the Philippines. No, not guess but they already did! I do not know but the story that Koreans do are very unique, cute and so appealing.

Going back to Nobody - my daughter was chosen as one of the Kinder II students to perform in a school program to the tune of Nobody. Here are the shots I took during the event:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails