ss_blog_claim=fed1af56183bb802f40cf3ce3695d30b

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life is Short

Life is so short. That is why we have to live life well.

My husband kept on thinking about the plans we had before his dad sudden death. We used to plan to have another family vacation sometime in December to unwind just as what we had last year. He has so many plans for his parents... I guess our vacation will never be the same without him. In such a moment, I for myself is mourning not just for my father-in-law but for my own father as well. When I saw in the emergency room how the doctors tried to revived my father-in-law, I remember how it had been for my father... I missed him so much. The would be moments and plans undone and the words that should have said goes with the wind. I say, life is indeed short for there are so many things that we should have shared ... that we should have laugh. However, a part of me say, both my father and my father-in-law live their respective lives fully well.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails